Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Monday, December 16, 2013

Day Three: Sooo Cold

It was minus 17 Fahrenheit Saturday morning. But enough with the weather talk. It's the Adirondacks and it is what is. However… the March painting will allow me to think of warmer climes.

"Mexican Sky Dust" 9x12 March Calendar Pic

You have heard about this one: Mexican Sky Dust.  My husband and I have been fortunate enough to travel to Mexico during March, the notorious mud season at home. We escape to much warmer air, humidity, sunshine. All good things. This painting made plein air in the early hours of morning near the ocean is the fat luminous color that I love about pastel. So when you come across this one in a calendar of mostly northern paintings, remember it is a big world out there.

This painting is available unframed starting at $100. Contact me and it will go to the highest bidder. Good luck! Stay Warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment