Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Friday, July 24, 2015

Studio Tour, Cookies, Mountains and Faces.

Here is the "Birds Eye View" from the Wild Walk in Tupper Lake. This 12x28 piece has been framed and ready to be seen tomorrow during Artist at Work Studio Tour.

Bird's Eye View
And a dose of faces from Face to Face. As usual I'm asking if anyone knows every one in the group. Let me know! Help out the framing by going clicking here: https://adirondackgives.org/campaigns/face-face-drawn-saranac-lake-lets-get-framed/#backers



Yes I will have cookies. The oven is preheating as I write. Tour is 10-5 tomorrow, Saturday, July 25 or you can check my website for weekly hours.

I am heading out to Morristown for a Plein Air event to benefit Morristown Library this coming week. The big river is a sight there and Amish are everywhere. Looking forward to just painting.

PS. I have a very nervous Pheobe who took over a Robins nest on my porch. She is going to be upset all day. Her clutch has finally hatched. She has just not gotten used to us walking on the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment