Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Day 19 Earth Muscles

Day 19 Earth Muscle 6x12 Plein Air  $100
I pass this field where the "Lightning Rod Barn" stands every time I head to town. Standing in one place to capture what I imagine I see everyday was a surprise. I have the image of what I see in my head but in one spot it is not quite there. My challenge will be to put it all together how it is in my head. There will be figures in it too eventually. There was a crew more than a half dozen men following a wagon drawn by a tractor tossing stones into it so the harvester can gather all the potatoes.

This challenge has me looking harder and seeing more than I thought possible.

I am getting to the point where I think - why stop there? Yeah right.

Stay tuned.

Artliveslong, D

No comments:

Post a Comment