Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Tangled Contrasts, 14x11
Tangled Contrasts, 14x11

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Day 29 Shivers and Rain

Day 29 Grey at Colby 5x7 $100 unframed

Another one of those drive-by views that does not get the attention it deserves. Actually, mentally it is better for me to make the image in the studio since this location is constant traffic. Doesn't look like that though. I may have mentioned it before but I am a Stop-the-car-fall-out-and-paint plein air-ista. I don't see anything wrong with that but good weather days should be spent away from the traffic, which I do seek out.

Thinking about working on the list Eric gives out every year during the Paul Smiths paint week. To see those locations in less than prime weather would be inspiring. Though the sun could come out and I would be FINE with that.

Two more to go!

The whole collection will be matted and up for Artist at Work Studio Tour Nov. 11&12.

Stay tuned.

Artliveslong, D

No comments:

Post a Comment